Tuesday, 28 January 2014

A Collaborative effort

 

This week has been a really fun, I collaborated on a fashion photo shoot,
with Nasheeba  https://twitter.com/QweeNasheeba and Susie https://twitter.com/youdunnoS.  As well as providing the Jewellery to work with I also played the role of stylish, and brought clothes for Nasheeba to wear and put on her make up. Susie played the role as creative director, she works in a  very fasted paced manner, her strength lies in directing the model to create unusual poses. Nasheeba also contributed as being a stylist as she brought her own clothes and she was excellent to work with. She was very open minded and enforced character into the shoots.




At this point I told Nasheeba to pretend to be a giraffe!! I think these images really enforce what my brand stands for.




I have taken a selection of this images into Photoshop and used my prints to create different backgrounds. I would like to develop these images further by creating a lookbook.







I am really proud of the photo shoot, three minds are better than one!! I would definitely continue to work with the girls in Unit X. I would really like to experiment with different poses, environments and different accessories, as unfortunately my scarves were not printed on time for the shoot. I also need to organise my time better if I need to cater around other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment